Growth is not about being digital, it’s about being agile enough to adapt to rapid change. Our practical, nuts-and-bolts approach addresses:
Growth for Corporations
Think and act like a startup
We show large, established companies how to think and act like startups. To become nimble again. To embrace change. To rediscover growth. Here’s how we do it:
- Product positioning
- Go-to-market approaches
- Technology choices
New product and service development is not what it used to be. Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) and feedback from actual customers drive development. Our expertise includes:
- Product management
- Customer development
- Project and digital transformation management
Finding product-market fit for a product takes a series of well-designed experiments. The faster you can iterate, the faster – and cheaper – you can get answers. That’s why we work with:
- Lean startup development
- Growth “hacking” or marketing efforts
- Growth teams or incubators
Startups are goldmines of innovation and growth for corporations.
To start creating new business opportunities with startups, we offer various ways to collaborate via our Founder Institute accelerator program. These give you the option of searching for innovative ideas and startups most relevant to your business, to co-found a startup or simply innovate the startup way. The benefits of working with startups include:
Are you ready to supercharge your innovation? We provide the following offerings and forms of collaboration connected to our accelerator program:
- Co-found a startup assigned to try a new business model, develop a radically improved customer experience or similar
- The ambition is to create a stand alone business that can quickly gain market share / address new customer segments by offering a new and better solution to customers’ problems.
the startup way
- Have a team work as a startup using the Founder Institute process (a new company is not started)
- The objective is to accelerate the development of a solution to meet product market fit as soon a possible, and to learn new innovative methods and work models for use in the existing organisation.
- Jointly with us call for solutions to a certain problem or set of problems matching the desired focus for your innovation
- The aim is to create an inflow of relevant founders and startups which we select from to participate in the program. Once started, we jointly develop and the startups and you’re free to connect and form partnerships.